- the overall mission of the facility where the project will take place
- a veterinarian who will be consulting on the project
- if you are a veterinarian, please have a licensed MSW consult
- a contact person at the facility if the consulting veterinarian is not on-site
- the veterinary social work content area(s) your project will highlight
- please be sure to complete the online module(s) your project highlights before submitting your proposal
- the measurable objectives of the project and how you will track the project’s efficacy
To submit your service learning proposal click here.
All participants will attend eight 2 hour-long supervision sessions in order to earn the Veterinary Social Work Certificate. These sessions will occur between January and March each year.
Participants may choose to attend supervision before submitting their service learning proposals in order to discuss their options with their peer participants. Participants are encouraged, however, to complete some supervision sessions while actively engaged in service learning.
The schedule for January-March 2018 Supervision will be posted November 1, 2017.
For questions about supervision, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of service learning projects, participants will submit a multimedia summary of their work to be shared on our website. Here are some examples: