St. Louis, MO
Educational Background: Master of Social Work
Place of Work: Wellness Alley, LLC
- Counseling for people experiencing mood disorders, pet loss/bereavement, compassion fatigue for caregivers.
- Presentations to animal shelter staff, veterinarian and vet techs and animal rescue groups.
Tina Bardle, LCSW
Education: Master of Social Work
Description of services provided:
- Support, grief, assist with discussing difficult decisions,
- dealing with trauma for veterinarians and support staff,
- self care
- Open to idea of providing presentations on veterinary social work
Contact Information: 314-853-4840