Jehanne Gheith, LCSW
Educational Background: MSW, PhD
Place of Work: Duke University, Private Practice
Services Available: Psychotherapy, Grief Counseling, Pet loss counseling, including individual and group. I also help people when they have to make difficult decisions regarding their animals. Presentations of VSW available.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org; 919-452-9286
Maria Stine, LCSW C004271
- Bachelor of Science in Communications
- Master of Social Work
- Veterinary Social Work Certificate
Place of Work: Private Practice – The Compassion Project PLLC
- Community based and office
- equine assisted psychotherapy available
- individual and group
- Speaker/presenter on topics related to wellness, compassion fatigue management.
Community based and office